Thursday April 14th, the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dublin
Now in its 8th year, the Green Awards recognise and celebrate best green practice in Ireland.
The 24 categories cover all key areas of excellence in the industry. Whether you are a multi-national or a one man operation, a government department or a local community group, or simply an individual who is hoping to make a difference; the Green Awards is the ideal platform to showcase your work in this area.
The programme is a platform to recognise key achievements in the industry and honour leading people.
The ceremony will be held on Thursday, 14th April 2016 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dublin.
Why should you enter the awards?
- National Recognition: The Green Awards is the only forum that brings you recognition on a national scale for your achievements in this industry.
- Customer Approval: Being shortlisted for an award and winning will impress customers and potential customers who increasingly require their suppliers to have the highest green credentials.
- Networking: Attendees of our awards programmes are industry leaders. This is an excellent opportunity to meet clients and potential clients.
- Benchmark: Entering the award show will allow you to see how you rank against your competitors.
- Entry-Based Judging: The awards are judged by an independent panel of industry experts. Categories are judged entry-by-entry. This levels the playing field as each category is judged on the entries rather than the size of the company. Smaller companies have a real chance of competing with industry giants.
To enter online, please click here. For more information please consult our Entry Guide, or for a free consultation contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 524 0254.
The awards are judged by a distinguished panel of Irish and international experts. For more information about the judging process, please click here.