Apply for The Green Supply Chain Award
This award is open to any organisation that has implemented a green supply chain strategy that requires the suppliers they use in their core business enterprise to adhere to a specific set of guidelines to ensure optimal green practices throughout the chain.
The judges want to hear about how you and your suppliers are working together to create a green supply chain. Explain how the green standards are implemented and monitored, what have they achieved in terms of reduced in environmental impact? What do you hope to achieve in the future?
Where appropriate write a little about each of the topics listed below in your 5 A4 page submission:
- Describe your supply chain, the organisations in it, and how far it extends.
- How did you engage with your suppliers and convince them to "go green"?
- Outline your overall green supply chain strategy and how you've achieved progress with it.
- What targets have been set, and what have you achieved to date? What are your goals for the future?
- Highlight any especially innovative green solutions that have been developed by you/your suppliers
- What has been the impact of your green supply chain initiative on your customers and your sales?
*Denotes Required Fields