Apply for The Green Professional Services Award
Open to any accountancy, law firm, and management consultancy practice or other professional service operating operating in Ireland who can demonstrate their commitment to developing sustainable business practices.
In your 5 A4 page word submission please explain your overall sustainability/environmental strategy and what it has achieved to date. The judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives. Make sure you explain the targets you have set, and how far have you gone in achieving them and if possible please show hard statistics demonstrating year-on-year comparisons.
If possible include a paragraph or two that explains what you are doing on each of these points:
- Commitment and Leadership: Describe, if any, the commitments (internal or public) and leadership your organisation has shown in relation to driving the sustainability agenda within your profession and within your local community in the past 12 months.
- Training: Describe, if any, the training and or employee engagement related to environmental or social sustainability offered through your organisation within the past 12 months.
- Energy Management: Describe, if any, the steps your organisation has taken to improve energy efficiency, increase use of renewables and/or reduce emissions (direct and indirect) associated with your or your clients business and the measurable results achieved over the past 12 months.
- Waste: Describe, if any, the steps taken to reduce waste (including water) within your or your clients organisation, providing details of actual volumes reduced, recycled and re-used within the past 12 months.
- Chemicals: Describe, if any, the steps taken to reduce your or your clients chemical loads to air and water within the last 12 months along with measurable results achieved.
- Supply Chain Management and Procurement: Describe, if any, the efforts your organisation has taken to engage your suppliers or your clients suppliers to address sustainability impacts throughout the supply chain and how your buying patterns and / or those of your clients have evolved to support local, Irish and sustainable products and services within the last 12 months.
- Innovation: Describe, if any, the new sustainable products, services or processes your organisation has developed within the past 12 months to move your organisation or your client organisations closer to agreed sustainability goals along with any measurable results achieved.
- Accreditation: Detail, if any, the certification, accreditation or other public recognition that your organisation or your client organisations have improved their sustainability performance over the past 12 months.
*Denotes Required Fields